New Line of HP AIOs Has "Something for Everyone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintermint

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
[citation][nom]bak0n[/nom]Where's my ATI crossfire? I guess it doesn't have something for everyone after all.[/citation]

Ever tried putting your hand where the hot air vents out?

nikkidpartypooper

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
At least they have wide enough LCD screens,but to tell you the truth I wouldn't touch these HP gear with a bar of soap. They usually last only for their warranty period & than start to fall to bits if your lucky.

tuch92

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2009
[citation][nom]archange[/nom]Oversized stationary tablets.[/citation]
That's like saying a desktop is an oversized stationary laptop. Everything has it's pros and cons.

dickcheney

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
[citation][nom]tuch92[/nom]That's like saying a desktop is an oversized stationary laptop. Everything has it's pros and cons.[/citation]

No a tablet is an oversized phone that cant make calls.

sileb13

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010
I just wanted to note that there is incongruency between your source (presumably the newsrelease here)and the specs listed on some of the HP pages. From what I found the Omnia 120 (difference in HDD capacity and screen resolution), Touchsmart 320 (difference in screen resolution and no Blu-ray drive), Touchsmart Elite 7320 (includes choice of Pentiums in addition to i3, i5, and i7), and finally HP Pro 3420 (also features Pentium and Celeron).

I was unable to find such pages for the Omni 220 and Touchsmart 420 so I'm not sure about their specs. But I would like to note that I did not see the mention of "Beats Audio" on any of the pages, which is odd considering how much HP likes to advertise that.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
Do any of these have the option of being configured with an AMD A8 APU? That would be a perfect AIO system... The prices are nice, but the A8 would make it great...

Status
Not open for further replies.