Xbox 360: how powerful the video hardware? What video card..

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
June 23, 2005 5:17:12 AM

After reading all the hype about the Xbox 360 what would it's video tech
performance be comparable to in terms of PC video hardware? Is there
anything comparable yet?

--
there is no .sig
Anonymous

"Doug" <pigdos@nospam.com> wrote in message
> After reading all the hype about the Xbox 360 what would it's video tech
> performance be comparable to in terms of PC video hardware? Is there
> anything comparable yet?
>
> --
> there is no .sig

Whatever the claimed huge advantage these consoles have over the PC graphics
cards equivalents are,they wont be so great when they are actually released.
I mean Nvidia has just released the 7 series GPU and ATi is just around the
corner with the R520 and thats just for starters. 2006 that gap will close
quite markedly.