Xbox 360: how powerful the video hardware? What video card..

After reading all the hype about the Xbox 360 what would it's video tech
performance be comparable to in terms of PC video hardware? Is there
anything comparable yet?

--
there is no .sig
1 answer Last reply

    "Doug" <pigdos@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > After reading all the hype about the Xbox 360 what would it's video tech
    > performance be comparable to in terms of PC video hardware? Is there
    > anything comparable yet?
    >
    > --
    > there is no .sig

    Whatever the claimed huge advantage these consoles have over the PC graphics
    cards equivalents are,they wont be so great when they are actually released.
    I mean Nvidia has just released the 7 series GPU and ATi is just around the
    corner with the R520 and thats just for starters. 2006 that gap will close
    quite markedly.

Nvidia Hardware Xbox 360 Graphics Cards Video Graphics