Some Performance and Quality Settings cannot be changed

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 24, 2005 4:07:08 AM

I have a 6800GT, 77.72 driver version, and in my Performance and Quality
Settings some settings are grayed out. I cannot change Extension Limit,
Trilinear Optimization, Ansiotropic Mip Filter Optimization or Ansiotropic
Sample Optimization>

I did a search but have come up with nothing so far.

Is this normal? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--

Replace "nobody" with "d.m.k" to e-mail me
Anonymous

Are rhe the brand new drivers? Maybe those features are for the 7800.