Some Performance and Quality Settings cannot be changed

I have a 6800GT, 77.72 driver version, and in my Performance and Quality
Settings some settings are grayed out. I cannot change Extension Limit,
Trilinear Optimization, Ansiotropic Mip Filter Optimization or Ansiotropic
Sample Optimization>

I did a search but have come up with nothing so far.

Is this normal? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--

Replace "nobody" with "d.m.k" to e-mail me
1 answer Last reply

    Are rhe the brand new drivers? Maybe those features are for the 7800.

    "Daryl Krzewinski" <nobody@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > I have a 6800GT, 77.72 driver version, and in my Performance and Quality
    > Settings some settings are grayed out. I cannot change Extension Limit,
    > Trilinear Optimization, Ansiotropic Mip Filter Optimization or Ansiotropic
    > Sample Optimization>
    >
    > I did a search but have come up with nothing so far.
    >
    > Is this normal? Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Replace "nobody" with "d.m.k" to e-mail me

Nvidia Performance Extension Graphics