Cards for 98se available?

Hiya,

is there some way to find out which manufacturers make a video card
that:

has a dvi port and

will run on a win98se system?

Thanks,

Mooch

'Mooch' wrote:
| is there some way to find out which manufacturers make a video card
| that:
|
| has a dvi port and
|
| will run on a win98se system?

____

The old fashioned way; look it up on the manufacturers websites.

Phil Weldon

"Phil Weldon" <notdiscosed@example.com> wrote in message
> 'Mooch' wrote:
> | is there some way to find out which manufacturers make a video card
> | that:
> |
> | has a dvi port and
> |
> | will run on a win98se system?
>
> ____
>
> The old fashioned way; look it up on the manufacturers websites.
>
> Phil Weldon

Too much work.

In article <0h4ub195u8prm528de433q6qfr819ot540@4ax.com>, Mooch says...
> Hiya,
>
> is there some way to find out which manufacturers make a video card
> that:
>
> has a dvi port and
>
> will run on a win98se system?

Any nVIDIA or ATI card with a DVI port.