Missing resolution in taskbar NVIDIA Settings utility

I have a GeForce FX 5600XT with 7.1.8.9 drivers. I use the NVIDIA Settings
taskber utility to switch resolutions; usually, it's when I need to switch
from my default 1152x864 to 1600x1200. Unfortunately, 1600x1200 doesn't
appear in the list of presets, even though it's a legitimate setting,
available when I adjust display settings by right-clicking on the desktop.
Once I manually switch resolutions, 1600x1200 will appear in the NVIDIA
Settings utility's preset flyout menu, but it doesn't survive a reboot.

How can I premanently add this resolution to the menu? Thanks.

There may be a checkbox for "unsupported resolutions" in the Nvidia
software.