my 6800gt

is arriving tommorow. sorry just had to let u know. im phoning in sick btw
:).

Charlie

Just got my Chaintech 6600GT and new 420W ThermalTake PS installed today.
My only 3D intense app is FS2004 ..oh baby what a difference from a MX4000.
I have - every - graphics slider maxed out and even flying downtown areas I
see 35 fps. In outlying region s 45-55 fps. Yeah glad I'm already retired
so I don't have top call in sick..but I would have!!!

--

Charlie
Ham Radio - AD5TH

"billybronco" <none@nonenoennoene.com> wrote in message
> is arriving tommorow. sorry just had to let u know. im phoning in sick btw
> :).

gamers and graphics cards
tut tut, i did the same when i got the parts to build my pc, lol
"billybronco" <none@nonenoennoene.com> wrote in message
> is arriving tommorow. sorry just had to let u know. im phoning in sick btw
> :).

"billybronco" <none@nonenoennoene.com> wrote in message
> is arriving tommorow. sorry just had to let u know. im phoning in
> sick btw :).

LOL! I picked mine up on a Tuesday. Worked that week, then nobody
could find me on the weekend :)
McG.