PPC 2002 - player for wma 9 content?

April 16, 2004 8:17:52 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.multimedia (More info?)

I have an Audiovox Maestro - which has non-upgradable PPC 2002.

I'm trying to play a live stream
which was encoded in Windows Media 9 format.
The Audio is fine - I do not see any Video. Is this because
Windows Media Player 8.5 for PPC 2002 is missing the video codec?

If it can't be done natively, is there some third party Pocket PC
player which will play wma 9 streams off of the Internet (via WiFi)?

Thanks- please respond to group.
Anonymous
April 16, 2004 9:36:02 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.multimedia (More info?)

I think there is no way to run Windows Media Videos endoder in 9.0 on PPC
2002. There is no third party player that I am aware of.

--

..: Jakub Kanczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

Pocket player 251 on alt.binaries.warez.pocketpc plays what
I like very well, including wma's.

!