Wireless Hotspot

Has anyone set up a wireless hotspot outside anywhere? I was looking for a
way to secure the equipment outside and also do you do all of the support or
another company support all the backend.

If you need to build a public access node, you can use the following
guidelines:

http://www.nycwireless.net/buildnode_start.html

If you want to bill for the service, you'll have to add authentication and
billing capability.

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-