o/c a 6800GT

mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

The original drivers that came with my MSI card allowed me to safely o/c to
7%. I'm currently experimenting with 64 bit computing (is this the future
for gaming? there has been no increase in 3D Mark 2003) and the drivers do
not have a o/c function.

Is there a utility that I can download that will allow me to safely raise
the memory speed?

If so where can this be d/l?

"Mick" <Mick@antispam.com> wrote in message
> The original drivers that came with my MSI card allowed me to safely o/c
> to 7%. I'm currently experimenting with 64 bit computing (is this the
> future for gaming? there has been no increase in 3D Mark 2003) and the
> drivers do not have a o/c function.
>
> Is there a utility that I can download that will allow me to safely raise
> the memory speed?
>
> If so where can this be d/l?

mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

"Kill Bill" <a@b.c> wrote in message

> http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=815
Thanks KB was able to improve my score (3D Mark 2003) from 11700 to 13075
using memory settings 420 by 1.16. I liked the optimal settings button
within the driver that gave 418 by 1.15. could only slightly improve on that
before the benchmark locked up. Have any other people managed to clock the
memory higher on a GT6800? Any tips?