Upgrade my geforce 3ti to what

I have a Geforce 3 ti 128 meg. Am lookin for a card with at least double the
power without breaking the bank. Am in the uk. What do you suggest.

Jim
3 answers Last reply
More about upgrade geforce what

    6600 Gt man. the Only answer :)

    Jimbo wrote:

    " I have a Geforce 3 ti 128 meg. Am lookin for a card with at least
    double the power without breaking the bank. Am in the uk. What do you
    suggest. "

    That all depends on how much *breaking the bank* is. Also, it would be
    false economy buying a faster card than your system can handle.

    Radeon 9800 Pro, or (slightly pricier) Geforce 6600GT.

    "Jimbo" <wertwe@Wertwert.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Geforce 3 ti 128 meg. Am lookin for a card with at least double
    >the power without breaking the bank. Am in the uk. What do you suggest.
    >
    > Jim

Nvidia Geforce Power Graphics