Upgrade my geforce 3ti to what

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
July 2, 2005 7:33:17 PM

I have a Geforce 3 ti 128 meg. Am lookin for a card with at least double the
power without breaking the bank. Am in the uk. What do you suggest.

Jim

More about : upgrade geforce 3ti

Anonymous
July 3, 2005 5:50:51 AM

6600 Gt man. the Only answer :)

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 15:33:17 GMT, "Jimbo" <wertwe@Wertwert.com> wrote:

>I have a Geforce 3 ti 128 meg. Am lookin for a card with at least double the
>power without breaking the bank. Am in the uk. What do you suggest.
>
>Jim

Anonymous
July 3, 2005 7:12:20 PM

Jimbo wrote:

" I have a Geforce 3 ti 128 meg. Am lookin for a card with at least
double the power without breaking the bank. Am in the uk. What do you
suggest. "

That all depends on how much *breaking the bank* is. Also, it would be
false economy buying a faster card than your system can handle.
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 11:02:24 PM

Radeon 9800 Pro, or (slightly pricier) Geforce 6600GT.

!