Nvidia driver 77.72 causes video to be washed out and too ..

Richard Crowley wrote:
> "jimho" wrote ...
>> I just spent a morning trying to get my computer's dvd video quality
>> to look normal after I updated to the latest 77.72 Nvidia driver.
>> Then I found a fix on a sharky forum that said the overlay video
>> settings in the driver need to be changed to advanced. That fixed it
>> and I could see it moved the graph to a straight line. I am not sure
>> why Nvidia release this driver with this problem but I thought I
>> would put this msg here in case anyone else has it.
>
> Not really the right newsgroup for computer video card
> driver issues, etc.

I'll post the above to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia where it
belongs...

!bungle

DFI LanParty UT nF3 250Gb
w/stock BIOS 9/14
AMD64 3200+ Newcastle CG
2X512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200
BFG GeForce 6600GT OC AGP 8X w/128MB DDR3
w/ForceWare 77.72
2X60GB Maxtor SATA HD RAID 0
Artec DVD/CDRW 52X
Ultra ULT-31646 500W w/CPS
CoolerMaster Centurion 5 Aircooled
Saitek Eclipse Gaming KB
Logitech MX510
Envision EFT920
Logitech X-230
Windows XP SP2

On 7/3/2005 7:33 AM !bungle brightened our day with:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52385&page=2&pp=20

--
"I don't feel tardy"

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003

Ya there is a dropdown menu for "Apply to All" (or somesuch) on the color
correction page that isn't on be default. Just select it..

rms