Anyone know where to buy or how to make the HDTV Cable that comes with the
6600GT? Specifically the 9 pin mini-DIN to component cable.

Thanks

-KENT

WHY WHY WHY ????

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 00:32:31 +1200, "Kent Smith"
<kent@smithnz.deletethisbit.com> wrote:

>Anyone know where to buy or how to make the HDTV Cable that comes with the
>6600GT? Specifically the 9 pin mini-DIN to component cable.
>

>Thanks
>
>-KENT

I have the pin outs for the 9 pin cable.

P0 P1
. .

P2 P3 P4 P5
.. . . .

Blue ( nVidia 9 pin ) 2 nd pin from left, middle row

P6 P7 P8
. . .

| | |
| | |
Red | Green
Lefmost | Rightmost
Bottom | Bottom

Blue ( ATi 9 pin )
Bottom Centre

The ring around it is the common return wire. I have tested this with both
an XFX FX5900 Personal Cinema HDTV dongle ( which works perfectly with my
XFX 6600 GT AGP ( obtained from rma@xfxforce.com) ) and a Gigabyte 6600 GT
component video adapter ( which also has the S-Video).

Let us know how you get on with this. Alternatively, you could ask the RMA
department of the manufacturer of yer card to supply you with one.