SA basketball glitch

I saved at Madd Dogg's last night but I can still play basketball in
the indoor gym in the crib. Does that mean the basketball glitch has
not happened? There are no basketball challenge in the gym though (just
as the one in Sweet's house). I played the basketball challenge once
but I couldn't remember where that court is (someone pls reminds me?).
Want to verify if I can still play the challenge......

On 29 Aug 2005 17:56:16 -0700, "Shawn LeBron" <scl1003@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I saved at Madd Dogg's last night but I can still play basketball in
>the indoor gym in the crib. Does that mean the basketball glitch has
>not happened? There are no basketball challenge in the gym though (just
>as the one in Sweet's house). I played the basketball challenge once
>but I couldn't remember where that court is (someone pls reminds me?).
>Want to verify if I can still play the challenge......

It's an R3, on PS2.
If there are no basketballs, then no R3.
The challenge moves about the court.

Hey Shawn,

> I played the basketball challenge once but I couldn't
> remember where that court is (someone pls reminds me?).

Maybe here.. When driving from Grove Street, take the first right (over the
bridge), and keep going straight. It will appear on your left. It's a little
elevated piece of land.

--
Brian J. Nielsen - http://bachfire.homepage.dk
For at maile mig privat, brug da "email.dk" efter @

I found that I do have the glitch after saving at Madd Dogg's ... I saw
the basketball after saving at Madd Dogg's last time because I haven't
reloaded the game. Once I reloaded, it is gone.

"Shawn LeBron" <scl1003@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I saved at Madd Dogg's last night but I can still play basketball in
> the indoor gym in the crib. Does that mean the basketball glitch has
> not happened? There are no basketball challenge in the gym though (just
> as the one in Sweet's house). I played the basketball challenge once
> but I couldn't remember where that court is (someone pls reminds me?).
> Want to verify if I can still play the challenge......

I played basketball in a few places (Prickle pine and Madd Doggs Gym, but
the ball was gone when I got back) but I've never seen a "basketball
challenge"

Any more info?

TRENDING THREADS