Powerleap PL-ip3/T

MOBO is G/W Tabor III from late '99.
I have just replaced my Powerleap PL-ip3/T 1400 Celeron slot 1 CPU Upgrade
due to it having overheated and gone U/S.
(I ended-up having to re-fit my P III 500 Mhz from a couple of years back)
Anybody know if it is possible to independently replace the Celeron
Processor on this unit rather than replacing the unit completely?
TIA
Regards
Patrick
1 answer Last reply
More about powerleap

    Yes, it is, assuming the PowerLeap adapter isn't damaged.

    Patrick E. King wrote:
    > MOBO is G/W Tabor III from late '99.
    > I have just replaced my Powerleap PL-ip3/T 1400 Celeron slot 1 CPU
    > Upgrade due to it having overheated and gone U/S.
    > (I ended-up having to re-fit my P III 500 Mhz from a couple of years back)
    > Anybody know if it is possible to independently replace the Celeron
    > Processor on this unit rather than replacing the unit completely?
    > TIA
    > Regards
    > Patrick

Gateway Celeron Processors Computers