Powerleap PL-ip3/T

MOBO is G/W Tabor III from late '99.
I have just replaced my Powerleap PL-ip3/T 1400 Celeron slot 1 CPU Upgrade
due to it having overheated and gone U/S.
(I ended-up having to re-fit my P III 500 Mhz from a couple of years back)
Anybody know if it is possible to independently replace the Celeron
Processor on this unit rather than replacing the unit completely?
TIA
Regards
Patrick

Yes, it is, assuming the PowerLeap adapter isn't damaged.