7800GTX $436 Shipped From Dell !!

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:00:04 GMT, "rms" <rsquires@flashREMOVE.net>
wrote:

>Pretty good deal!
>http://www.gottadeal.com/DirectDeal/11002
>
>rms

Actually $463 with free shipping. Still a great deal.
Especially for a BFG7800GTX OC.

John Lewis

I like how those Dell 25% off coupon codes can be so abused... Now turn
around and scalp the card on eBay for a quick profit.

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:39:21 -0400, "First of One" <daxinfx@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I like how those Dell 25% off coupon codes can be so abused... Now turn
>around and scalp the card on eBay for a quick profit.

No way !!... Destined for my new X2 machine. Gradually assembling the
parts taking advantage of deals like this one. BTW, the card will be
used for both business and "pleasure".

BTW, nothing to stop you doing the Ebay trick.... the 25% coupon has
run out but there is a replacement at 20% off.

John Lewis

TRENDING THREADS