Nview Problem

Hi, I have a 6600GT, AGP which I use to run a dual monitor setup with
Nview. They are stacked, one above the other. When I boot, the Taskbar
goes to the correct monitor(#2, on top) but the icons go to #1, and I
then have to use the Nview Tools to move them. At times, when I close a
window, the icons will return to #1 monitor, and I have to move them off
again. How can I get them to go to the right monitor to begin with, and
stay there?
Thanks for your help.
BTW, both monitors are identical DCL LCD 19" (Non-DVI)

Jim

Chnage it to clone view and all will be fine :)

Ive got a media PC setup and thats how i do it. Dual View does the
same for me. Runa program on the right or open a older on the right
opens on the other display ?

Clone view works for me now.

Shorecat600 wrote on Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:45:15 -0400:

> Hi, I have a 6600GT, AGP which I use to run a dual monitor setup with
> Nview. They are stacked, one above the other. When I boot, the Taskbar
> goes to the correct monitor(#2, on top) but the icons go to #1, and I
> then have to use the Nview Tools to move them. At times, when I close a
> window, the icons will return to #1 monitor, and I have to move them off
> again. How can I get them to go to the right monitor to begin with, and
> stay there?
> Thanks for your help.
> BTW, both monitors are identical DCL LCD 19" (Non-DVI)

I know this isn't a highly technical answer, but why not just move the
taskbar to #1 in nView and then swap the monitor cables around so everything
is on one monitor just like you want them?

Dan