riva tnt2 m64 bios

hi all

I need driver for Win98SE system of "nVidia riva tnt2 m64 bios" graphic
card; I looked for it in nvidia website, but all the possible chance are not
good for my system

thank you to all who will help me
2 answers Last reply
More about riva tnt2 bios

    marcog <mar@co.gg> spewed forth the following...

    > hi all
    >
    > I need driver for Win98SE system of "nVidia riva tnt2 m64 bios"
    > graphic card; I looked for it in nvidia website, but all the possible
    > chance are not good for my system
    >
    > thank you to all who will help me

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/win9x_archive.html

    I`d go for the earlier ones, maybe the 30.82 (
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/win9x_30.82.html ) or thereabouts. I don`t
    believe that any later versions will have any benefit for your card.

    HTH

    Loz H

    > http://www.nvidia.com/object/win9x_archive.html
    >

    > I`d go for the earlier ones, maybe the 30.82 (
    > http://www.nvidia.com/object/win9x_30.82.html ) or thereabouts. I don`t
    > believe that any later versions will have any benefit for your card.
    >

    > HTH
    >
    > Loz H

    thank you, you're very kind

Nvidia BIOS Riva Graphics