Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Who is better eminem or tupac

Tags:
Last response: in Entertainment
December 14, 2011 5:34:30 PM

ill go for eminem because he rapped about reality and stuff in his life and all what tupac did was start beefs and rap about how proud he is to be a gangsta

More about : eminem tupac

December 14, 2011 6:34:05 PM

1st this is a ridiculous thread.

2nd Tupac was a lyrical genius and was living during a time of political turmoil towards the black community.

Tupac didn't rap about "Reality and stuff"?

Quote:
I see no changes. Wake up in the morning and I ask myself,
"Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black.
My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch.
Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare.
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers.
Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em kill each other.
"It's time to fight back", that's what Huey said.
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead.
December 15, 2011 11:49:21 PM

i prefer Tupac more.. coz he really amazed me..
Related resources
December 16, 2011 2:33:34 AM

wanamingo said:
1st this is a ridiculous thread.

2nd Tupac was a lyrical genius and was living during a time of political turmoil towards the black community.

Tupac didn't rap about "Reality and stuff"?

Quote:
I see no changes. Wake up in the morning and I ask myself,
"Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black.
My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch.
Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare.
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers.
Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em kill each other.
"It's time to fight back", that's what Huey said.
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead.

tupac plagiarized from huey newton a lot.
January 8, 2012 12:31:23 PM

eminem in terms of skill. sheer skill.

Tupac in terms of social impact which is a huge part of what Rap is.
February 22, 2012 7:01:26 AM

eminemvanillaice said:
tupac plagiarized from huey newton a lot.

Look, if you're going to tell everyone how Tupac wasn't all that great and how Eminem was "so much more real" and way better than Tupac, don't start a thread where people can discuss it. It really takes the fun out of the thread.

Also, "plagiarism" isn't the same as "reference." Tupac dropped Huey's name for a reason.

Eminem's extremely talented, but we're talking about Tupac here. I mean, TUPAC F**KING SHAKUR. The man's a legend and is in a totally different league than 99.9% of all rappers today. Sorry, Eminem, but my vote goes to Tupac. Guy was legit.

Anyways, I full-heartedly agree that this thread is ridiculous, wanamingo.
May 15, 2012 10:47:49 PM

Tupac is worlds better then Eminem lyrically, i used to like Eminem back in his Slim Shady days because he was a lot more quirky and creative with his rhymes, now a days he feels like a copy clone of all the rest of the generic mainstream rappers.

Still Eminem still does not have as many truly meaningful songs as Tupac had. You can argue that they have different syles of course though.

May 16, 2012 12:54:46 AM

If you look at any band/group they have all taken from other artists so in my eyes that's a moot point. Hell you can even say the same about Eminem taking lyrics from Grandmaster Flash. I think Eminem was even sued for plagiarism, Tupac wasn't.
All Tupac did was start beefs and rap about being a gangster? Really? Have you actually listened to Tupac? That whole Bad Boy/Death Row beef wasn't just him starting that. Look it up.
Skill and flow wise I can't really decide which is better. I much, much, much prefer Tupac over Eminem. I think mostly was because there was a lot I could relate to in his music when I used to listen to it a lot.
May 23, 2012 1:15:46 AM

Please explain why you think he has no equal. I can understand that lyrically he has songs that are really good and flow wise he's above average. I can see him being a person's favourite rapper but in no way is he the best. I'll give you the nod on how he's sold the most albums out of all the rappers of the 21st century though in a time when Justin Beiber sells three million albums in a year that stat does not mean much to me.
May 24, 2012 12:02:34 AM

That's why I used him as an example as to why record sales mean nothing. I want to know why you feel Eminem is the best.
May 24, 2012 12:07:36 AM

No rapper in the business today can put together words that shouldn't flow but do when he is the orchestrator.
May 25, 2012 1:05:31 AM

Really? You ever heard Busta freestyle? What about the Hilltop Hoods? There's also Mos Def, KRS-one, Nas, Outkast, etc. I understand Eminem is your favorite rapper and I would put him high on my list lyrically but he is not the best. I've seen K-Naan do a battle rap that would have put anything I've heard from Eminem to shame. If you feel that Eminem is the greatest then that's your viewpoint and what I say won't make a difference. From what I've seen and heard I'll never agree with it.
June 9, 2012 3:36:14 PM

eminemvanillaice said:
ill go for eminem because he rapped about reality and stuff in his life and all what tupac did was start beefs and rap about how proud he is to be a gangsta

He rapped about reality and stuff

Has got to be a troll thread. :??: 
January 30, 2013 3:08:12 AM

You are very stupid have you even heard any his album I have and not one them raps
About him self being proud about being a gangsta. He raps about what things happen in life
And problems that youth go through and tupac had better lyrics than
Any other rapper that's a fact because The Billboards voted tupac
As the most talented and most lyrical rapper who had ever lived.
End of story and eminem agreed with that because he is also a fan of tupac
April 15, 2013 8:41:55 AM

Better at what. Eminem is more technical with his rapping abilities he could drop flows that Tupac couldn't dream about Tupac was a better writer but Eminem when he wants can write great. I would say Eminem is better overall if you would rate them in like a computer game.
July 12, 2013 2:31:48 PM

They are my two favorite rappers. In my mind though Tupac hands down wins. Tupac inspired eminem not to mention blacks, whites, mexicans, males females . . . . RIP Tupac you are missed every single day. There will never be another Tupac. At the same time I am really excited about Em's new album coming out. They are both great in there own ways but Tupac wins over everyone.
August 7, 2013 6:00:33 AM

TUPAC ALL THE WAY...................

I'm a huge fan of Eminem for his lyrics, flow and talents.
But, honestly sayin Tupac is the best rapper ever.. He put soul to his songs.
Remeber, Eminem also inspired by Tupac and he is a big fan of PAC..
Both are great rappers but Tupac is the best...

"Don't believe everything you hear.
REAL EYES - REALIZE - REAL LIES"
-Tupac

RIP LEGEND.........
October 1, 2013 8:21:11 PM

oh common dude you cannot compare any shit with Eminem! he is truly the best
November 13, 2013 9:26:49 AM

eminemvanillaice said:

You clearly don't know Tupac's music. He was a revolutionist when he came out. He rapped about police brutality during the Watt's riots. He rapped about the mistreatment of women and most importantly he dedicated one of the greatest rap dogs of all time to his mom. He rapped about his mom the way Em did on Mockingbird and When I'm Gone to his daughter.
November 13, 2013 5:52:20 PM

Hiiii...if I may join! I must say! Eminem is the greatest of all time!!!!! All I see the tupac fans talk about is his rep and the damn gansta mentality that got him killed! I saw guy talk about tupac being a revolutinist. Yea he was, of a certain complextion in a certain era! Eminem is credited with single handidly rising up a GENERATION of angery youths. Both teenagers and adults! Lyrical wise, tupac was a man where you got his metaphors instantly! Eminem is a rapper where you think and meditate on what he says before u understand it. And thts what rap should b about! In terms of creativity, its eminems creativity why tupac fans still stick by him! Yeah tupac had his creative flows, but eminem is a pioneer. Its his twist on the rap genre that makes him such a recognized artist. His story telling abilities long surpassed that of tupacs. And that is eveident when you listen to timeless classics like stan, when I'm gone, loose yourself, guilty consiouse. His orginality far superceeds that of any1s. All tupac has behind his name is his war on black racisim, a little political wars and the black uprising. Eminem is the only rapper to tlk about racisim on both blacks and whites. Eminem is the only rapper to rap about the cutting of rists. About the impact sensitive teens have on themselfs and others. Hence whay he was able to raise a GENERATION. You wanna talk about political resistance, look up eminem vs bill clintion, hilary clinton, listen to white america. Yall have a prob with em because he didn't stick to the roots of the whole rap thing. And most rappers do that now. He's still venturing out and changing the world with his own original style. Hence y eminem will always be the better rapper.
December 8, 2013 4:39:28 PM

wip99gt said:
Really? You ever heard Busta freestyle? What about the Hilltop Hoods? There's also Mos Def, KRS-one, Nas, Outkast, etc. I understand Eminem is your favorite rapper and I would put him high on my list lyrically but he is not the best. I've seen K-Naan do a battle rap that would have put anything I've heard from Eminem to shame. If you feel that Eminem is the greatest then that's your viewpoint and what I say won't make a difference. From what I've seen and heard I'll never agree with it.

Abraham Requenes said:
You are very stupid have you even heard any his album I have and not one them raps
About him self being proud about being a gangsta. He raps about what things happen in life
And problems that youth go through and tupac had better lyrics than
Any other rapper that's a fact because The Billboards voted tupac
As the most talented and most lyrical rapper who had ever lived.
End of story and eminem agreed with that because he is also a fan of tupac

December 8, 2013 4:55:16 PM

ok look <profanity removed> u can even ask any one even lil Wayne and 50 cent said that my cousin is the best rapper alive so shut the <profanity removed> up
December 8, 2013 7:08:51 PM

eminemvanillaice said:

2pac is the better rapper. I think that Eminem is the best LYRICIST ever, so far, no question. 2pac was/is much more poetic in is raps and his songs flow better. Eminem can rhyme better than any artist ever has, though.
December 13, 2013 5:26:45 AM

In the modern day Eminem, but, Tupac was kind of a genius and rapped almost like if it was philosophy.
December 30, 2013 8:17:03 AM

eminemvanillaice said:

WHAT THE <profanity removed> are you on about tupac rapped about the community and how black people should make a change, do you even know tupac
March 8, 2014 5:37:06 PM

If you think tupac didn't rap about "real stuff" then you are a special kind of stupid. Listen to killuminati and tell me again.

March 12, 2014 1:01:13 PM

eminemvanillaice said:

are you serious?...eminem does nothing but rap about how much he hates his mother and how he wants to kill his baby mamma and his daughter Haley in practically every song he makes...tupac and eminem are both great...but no one compares to Tupac

March 12, 2014 7:32:02 PM

i'm closing this thread for multiple cases of profanity and insults.

this thread has lived long enough and honestly has served little point besides to provoke argument.
!