GeForce Ti4200 TV out hssles

Hello,
Haven't used the TV out option for a few driver changes so roll
back won't help. Have an albutron Ti4200 with a lead direct to TV. Selected
clone, I-Pal (for here in the UK) but get a rolling black and white fuzz...
or a field of dancing dots on the TV. I've tried many settings, new lead,
new drivers, latest beta drivers, new WDM drivers to no avail...

Anyone else had the same hassle and know of a way out?

Pharm..

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply.

"...The people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and
exposing the country to greater danger "

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Hi,
I've got a SUMA Geforce Ti4200. I often use TV-out, everything whas fine
until new drivers come out.It works fine with ForceWare 71.89, since
ForceWare 77.72 it doesn't work anymore.
I think new drivers doen't reconize the TV chip.

Using ForceWare 71.89 is my only solution.

Arnaud

http://arnaud.th.free.fr/images/ForceWare_71.89.png
http://arnaud.th.free.fr/images/ForceWare_77.72.png
http://arnaud.th.free.fr/images/ForceWare_77.77.png

Pharmanaut a écrit :
> Hello,
> Haven't used the TV out option for a few driver changes so roll
> back won't help. Have an albutron Ti4200 with a lead direct to TV. Selected
> clone, I-Pal (for here in the UK) but get a rolling black and white fuzz...
> or a field of dancing dots on the TV. I've tried many settings, new lead,
> new drivers, latest beta drivers, new WDM drivers to no avail...
>
> Anyone else had the same hassle and know of a way out?
>
> Pharm..

TRENDING THREADS