SA: Any way to free prisoners?

towelie wrote:

> Are there any way to free the prisoners locked in their cells?
>
> --

I don't think so. If you draw a weapon in a police station they come
down on you like a ton of bricks. so even if there were something you
could shoot to open the doors you would still get in a lot of
trouble... would be fun though!
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"towelie" <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Are there any way to free the prisoners locked in their cells?
> --

Yep. I usually like to free them with a molotov cocktail. ;-)

Towelie

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2002

TV's Razor wrote:
> "towelie" <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Are there any way to free the prisoners locked in their cells?
>> --
>>

> Yep. I usually like to free them with a molotov cocktail. ;-)

I didn't mean "free" as in the George W. Bush definition.

In message <dZWdnXEXH6aPi4reRVn-pQ@centurytel.net>
"towelie" <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't mean "free" as in the George W. Bush definition.

That reminds me - I'd love to see a napalm weapon in a GTA :eek:)

Cheers,
Rob

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:54:22 -0500, "towelie" <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>TV's Razor wrote:
>> "towelie" <bugoNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Are there any way to free the prisoners locked in their cells?
>>> --
>>>

>> Yep. I usually like to free them with a molotov cocktail. ;-)
>

>I didn't mean "free" as in the George W. Bush definition.

Yeah, someone "free" George W. Bush for me please

pretty pretty please ... :X