Radlinker type app for nVIDIA cards?

Mark wrote:
> Just wondering are their any programs similar to RadLinker but for
> nVIDIA cards?.

Yeah, would be nice. Because I don't quite understand how this driver's
built-in profile manager is supposed to work? I mean, if I want to
change settings for some game alone which is already on that list - I
CAN'T because then those settings will apply to bunch of other game
profiles as well that are somehow using the same profile..

In article <mn.cc6e7d575fe20f13.35478@private.com>, Mark says...
> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering are their any programs similar to RadLinker but for
> nVIDIA cards?.

Powerstrip.

--
Conor

"Mark" <unknown@private.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering are their any programs similar to RadLinker but for nVIDIA
> cards?.

I am using nHancer from www.nhancer.com . It's a pretty neat tool that helps
you adjust and manage your profiles and it's much simpler to use than the
profile manager incorporated in the Nvidia drivers.

Conor wrote:
> In article <mn.cc6e7d575fe20f13.35478@private.com>, Mark says...
>>Just wondering are their any programs similar to RadLinker but for
>>nVIDIA cards?.
> Powerstrip.

Costs money = no good for cheap bastards like me :)