GF6800 PCI-e looks bad in Far Cry ???

JohnS

Am testing a new Dell 9100 series computer with a GF6800 PCI-e
video card. Loaded the Far Cry 2 demo, and nothing I do runs
the game above a very low level card. What gives?

johns

It's just a demo, not the final code.

--
DaveW

On 25 Jul 2005 22:52:51 -0700, "johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote:

>Am testing a new Dell 9100 series computer with a GF6800 PCI-e
>video card. Loaded the Far Cry 2 demo, and nothing I do runs
>the game above a very low level card. What gives?
>
>johns

I just got a 6600 GT and noticed the same. I ran out and bought the
game (for some reason it was slightly less then 1/3 the regular price
of the other titles) and the patched version runs fine.