Nvidia geforce2 Ultra

I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 Ultra video card installed in my PC (running
Windows XP Professionell).

My system uses a video driver named nv4.sys supplied by MS XP. Where
can I find the original driver for this graphic card.

Any help is appreciated.

Krgds

Walter Allemann

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Walter J. Allemann" <w.j.allemann@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
>I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 Ultra video card installed in my PC (running
> Windows XP Professionell).
>
> My system uses a video driver named nv4.sys supplied by MS XP. Where
> can I find the original driver for this graphic card.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Krgds
>
> Walter Allemann

This card is over 5 years old. It predates the Windows 2000 release by 6
months. You do not want original drivers. They are designed for NT4 and
Win98. You don't want the original release XP drivers either. Just because
there is a driver file with the nave.* name does not mean it's for Geforce4
cards. It's a standard file common to Detonator drivers

Use the latest on nvidia.com (77.72)

"Walter J. Allemann" <w.j.allemann@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
>I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 Ultra video card installed in my PC (running
> Windows XP Professionell).
>
> My system uses a video driver named nv4.sys supplied by MS XP. Where
> can I find the original driver for this graphic card.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Krgds
>
> Walter Allemann

In article <l5ake15lins5fjjdvumqckgvg006au3thl@4ax.com>, Walter J.