GTA SA When I import cars what am I supposed to do with th..

Hi, I have just unlocked the import export odd job. I can see that I get
money from exporting. What do I get from importing. Do I take the cars to my
garage to sell?

Ben Attwood wrote:

> Hi, I have just unlocked the import export odd job. I can see that I get
> money from exporting. What do I get from importing. Do I take the cars to my
> garage to sell?

nah, they're just yours. there are some rares in there
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look