Locked car

I've tested this a few times, and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere
else, so:

If you get a Bullet and take it to the Wheel Arch Angels shop in San
Fierro, there's an alleyway behind the shop. Halfway along the alleyway
there's a small alcove in which sits a locked car. I'm sure that the car
is one that exists elsewhere in the game (I stick to Banshees, Bullets
and bikes for the most part so I'm probably just not recognising it) but
I just thought it was strange that it only appeared for me with a Bullet
(rarely found in SF) and not an Elegy or Banshee (the other cars I tried).

Anyone able to test this and see if I just got a coincidence? I saw it
twice, and only when driving a Bullet.
2 answers Last reply
More about locked

    Jericho wrote:

    > I've tested this a few times, and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere
    > else, so:
    >
    > If you get a Bullet and take it to the Wheel Arch Angels shop in San
    > Fierro, there's an alleyway behind the shop. Halfway along the alleyway
    > there's a small alcove in which sits a locked car. I'm sure that the car
    > is one that exists elsewhere in the game (I stick to Banshees, Bullets
    > and bikes for the most part so I'm probably just not recognising it) but
    > I just thought it was strange that it only appeared for me with a Bullet
    > (rarely found in SF) and not an Elegy or Banshee (the other cars I tried).
    >
    > Anyone able to test this and see if I just got a coincidence? I saw it
    > twice, and only when driving a Bullet.

    The car is a jester and I'll stick my neck out in saying I think it
    becomes unlocked when you steal it for wang cars. All the other cars
    you steal become available inside the showroom, but the jester
    doesn't. I know I have actually driven the one behind wheel arches so
    I may test this next time I have completed the mission where you steal
    the jester from the dock cranes
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    In message <dfa19t$q89$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>
    Jericho <pushthelionheart@y2j.com> wrote:

    > Anyone able to test this and see if I just got a coincidence? I saw it
    > twice, and only when driving a Bullet.

    I think you're referring to the Jester, it's a permanent spawn. If you
    find it locked, drive a few blocks away and come back (Or better still,
    blow it up) and it should eventually spawn with the doors unlocked.

    Bizarrely, the Packer in north-eastern LV near the military fuel dump
    is always locked when driving certain vehicles. Approach it in any
    small car and it's unlocked, anything larger (4-door saloons, vans,
    trucks) and it will lock itself.

    It's also one of the very few vehicles I've found that sound the
    car-alarm everytime too.

    Cheers,
    Rob

Games Bullet Video Games