dual core gf6

could I run 2 dual core 6600gts in sli !?

By "dual core" you mean the Gigabyte 6600GT 3D1? Nope... at least not right
now.

With proper time spent in driver development, Gigabyte can probably get all
the SLI communication done through the PCIe bus. All this is just
forward-looking speculation, though.

werd wrote:
> could I run 2 dual core 6600gts in sli !?

Theres no such thing as a dual core 6600GT.