Security for a public hotspot

I own several coffee stores that have free wireless internet available. We are upgrading our POS and will now be sharing the same DSL connection that the wireless accesspoint is hooked into. The POS computers will be on a wired network while the AP will just plug into a switch. My obvious concern is securing our 'wired' network from the customer accessable wireless network. A few more details. The network we run is a peer to peer network all on WIN XP Pro machines. The DSL service comes through a telco supplied dsl/router that plugs right into the switch that all of our other computers, and the AP are plugged into. Thats about it. Any help would be very much appreciated! TIA.

MRW

Matt,
Assume the ADSL router cannot create 2 local networks and keep the users
separated. Most just have a single network address range on the local LAN.
In that case the best option in my opinion would be to buy a cheap
router/firewall and place this before the POS terminals, this way the
customers on wireless won't be able to access the POS terminals as the
router/firewall can be configured to block them, whilst allowing the POS
access to the internet.

Graham