Using Elsa 3D Revelator stereo glasses with modern Geforce..

I have Elsa 3D Revelator stereo LCD shutter glasses that I used to use
with an nVidia TNT2 card. Can these glasses be used with any modern
Geforce-based cards? Are there Revelator drivers which work with newer
stuff?

On 8 Aug 2005 18:06:30 -0700, "Brian Kendig" <brian@enchanter.net>
selected combat throttle and flew into a dogfight with:

>I have Elsa 3D Revelator stereo LCD shutter glasses that I used to use
>with an nVidia TNT2 card. Can these glasses be used with any modern
>Geforce-based cards? Are there Revelator drivers which work with newer
>stuff?
I'm using Elsa 3D Revelators with a Ti4200 card. You need to download
the driver software from nVidia.

--
Max Reheat :)o) - Remove Part Throttle Reheat to reply.