Quiet cooling for BFG geforce 6600GT OC?

This card is in shipment to me right now. It's dual DVI, which is the
reason I'm buying it. Right now I have a ti4600 with a Zalman ZM80A-HP
heatpipe running fanless for silent operation.

Can I use this heatpipe with the 6600? If not, what are some options?
Thanks.

Dan

:
:Can I use this heatpipe with the 6600? If not, what are some options?
:Thanks.
:
:Dan

Well, it turns out that the stock HSF on this card is DAMN QUIET! Unless
it goes bad, I'll be a very happy camper.

Dan