Worse cars??? The Super GT is the worst!

We all seen the good cars.

I absolutely hate this one as it looks fast, is supposed to be fast but
it absolutely replicates the bad handling of the early model SW20 MR2.
Unrecoverable spin!

Worst is that they force you to do races in it.

I would rather they be diplomatic and allow you to choose from a small
field of cars rather than just force one car.

So do I hack handling???

LOL

T.

Perennial?

Michelle says it's her first car (that's how I remember) and why she
likes high performance cars.

The MR2 is a strange one in real life. I've seen heaps on the racetrack
and they do spin if you force them into a bad corner.

In my Skyline you can control the slide which is how Rockstar models
the Elegy.

T.

You know you're right...., as soon as it starts to turn whammo the whole
thing just starts to spin like a top.... I still enjoy taking it out for a
joyride though....,

<tlai909@visto.com> wrote in message
> We all seen the good cars.
>
> I absolutely hate this one as it looks fast, is supposed to be fast but
> it absolutely replicates the bad handling of the early model SW20 MR2.
> Unrecoverable spin!
>
> Worst is that they force you to do races in it.
>
> I would rather they be diplomatic and allow you to choose from a small
> field of cars rather than just force one car.
>
> So do I hack handling???
>
> LOL
>
> T.

I'm in Australia.

Skylines generally only exist is big quantities in the UK, Australia,
New Zealand, Hong Kong and Japan.

A smattering in the Scandinavias and in the Arab countries.

T.

Towelie

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2002

TV's tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> Perennial?
>
> Michelle says it's her first car (that's how I remember) and why she
> likes high performance cars.
>
> The MR2 is a strange one in real life. I've seen heaps on the racetrack
> and they do spin if you force them into a bad corner.
>
> In my Skyline you can control the slide which is how Rockstar models
> the Elegy.

What country do you live in? I live in the US, where the Skyline is very
rare as it wasn't imported here. I don't think I've ever seen one in
person.

tlai909@visto.com wrote:

> We all seen the good cars.
>
> I absolutely hate this one as it looks fast, is supposed to be fast but
> it absolutely replicates the bad handling of the early model SW20 MR2.
> Unrecoverable spin!
>
> Worst is that they force you to do races in it.
>
> I would rather they be diplomatic and allow you to choose from a small
> field of cars rather than just force one car.
>
> So do I hack handling???
>
> LOL
>
> T.

that square estate car, the one where the homies always bitch, even if
you really put all the mods on it and stuff they go something like 'I
ain't riding in this car, you should be ashamed'
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

tlai909@visto.com wrote:

> Perennial?
>
> Michelle says it's her first car (that's how I remember) and why she
> likes high performance cars.
>
> The MR2 is a strange one in real life. I've seen heaps on the racetrack
> and they do spin if you force them into a bad corner.
>
> In my Skyline you can control the slide which is how Rockstar models
> the Elegy.
>
> T.

Yes, that's why i love the elegy.

The MR2 strikes me like when I used to drive Lotuses in Gran turismo.
Up to GT4 they were abysmal, spinning at the drop of a hat. Both GT4
and Forza seem to have got a handle on it now and there are two racing
type mr2s in forza which can fair blitz the competition.
--

towelie wrote:

> TV's tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> > Perennial?
> >
> > Michelle says it's her first car (that's how I remember) and why she
> > likes high performance cars.
> >
> > The MR2 is a strange one in real life. I've seen heaps on the racetrack
> > and they do spin if you force them into a bad corner.
> >
> > In my Skyline you can control the slide which is how Rockstar models
> > the Elegy.
>
> What country do you live in? I live in the US, where the Skyline is very
> rare as it wasn't imported here. I don't think I've ever seen one in
> person.

Funnily enough I'd only glimpsed them from afar in the North east of
the UK. I saw one yellow monster which was actually screaming as it
drove past, and due to hearing it a couple of weeks later I was out
walking and heard the noise again. Believe it or not there was a
transporter containing a mazda RX7 and a Supra, and on the road behind
a Skyline! I could only imagine some nutcase trying to do a gran
turismo collection :O)

Then this year I have spotted a couple doing the rounds nearby... an
R34 and this one, which I just fell across when out for another
walk... a GTS if I remember right
http://groups.msn.com/OtherSides/cars.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=713
http://groups.msn.com/OtherSides/cars.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=714
http://groups.msn.com/OtherSides/cars.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=715

--

In message <1125881704.974947.172580@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
tlai909@visto.com wrote:

> So do I hack handling???

No! Learn how to powerslide.

The Super GT is easy to drive when you know how to counter oversteer,
plus it looks good when you show off or make a replay. Try this for
fun: Find a unique jump that allows you to get a good run up and go
into a powerslide just before you hit the ramp. The slow-motion shot of
your car going backwards and completing the jump is quite amusing :eek:)

Still a bastard to control with Nitro fitted though. This is just about
the only car I've seen that has virtually no effect when changing the
tyres at TransFender. Mind you, the off-road wheels DO have some effect
when off-road. Try doing the route of 'Into The Country' or Badlands
(Either A or B) at top speed and you'll see what I mean.

Cheers,
Rob

I passed all races... last one was the Super GT in "Freeway"...

The LS races were by far the hardest due to the bad choice of cars.

T.