WPA with windows 2000 server

bill

Can I use WPA with a windows 2000 server running IAS? If so, were can I find the documentation to implement this? Thank you

Hi Bill,
You should be able to use WPA without having to upgrade the back-end Windows
2000 server running IAS. You do need to update the firmware in AP and
Wireless adapter and changes in wireless client.

Microsoft Technet has an article "Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) overview"
(http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg0303.mspx#XSL
Tsection124121120120) that describes the necessary changes related to WPA.

--
Wai Kong [MSFT]