PNY FX5500 PCI Won't Work With AGP Card

Hey Folks,

I have been trying to get a PNY FX 5500 PCI card to work in conjunction
with either an EVGA FX 5500 AGP or a BFG 6600 GT AGP card. Whenever I
install the PNY card I can't get the AGP card to function under Win XP
Pro. The system starts up but the AGP card is set for 4 bit color.
Checking device manager shows that the AGP card cannot get access to
resources it needs to function properly.

I ran the latest Nvidia drivers with no luck; I also tried the previous
2 versions with no joy.

I have tested with two motherboards (and each PCI slot on both), an
ABIT IC7-G and an ECS 848P-A. The problem exists with both
motherboards. It appears the PNY card cannot be used along with an AGP
card. Is there another PCI card I should try? I would like to run 3
monitors at once if possible; the AGP cards provide 2 video outputs.

Thanks,

Steve

take a look here for cards that work well together. check the database or
even the gallery for setups.
and if you dint find what you need ask in the forum.
http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/