AP configuration

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

I would like to set up an AP in our office for my new notebook computer use.
It is equipped with Centrino wireless network and is running on Windows XP
Pro. The company has lan using switches as hub and DHCP server. I bought a
ORiNOCO BG2000 AP but the accompanying user manual is useless explaining
something unrelated to my scenario. Can someone tell me how to set up the
AP for my scenario.

Thanks,

Ray

Ray...

Linked below is a very good website to learn about networking; it is a
valuable tool for novices and experts alike:

www.practicallynetworked.com

Bobby