Stuttering sound problem in SA

San Andreas:

Quite often when someone says something or a gun is fired, the
sound stutters. What's up with this? Is there a fix?

locker

Paul

Splendid

More info about your machine please

"locker" <1@2.5> wrote in message
> San Andreas:
>
> Quite often when someone says something or a gun is fired, the
> sound stutters. What's up with this? Is there a fix?
>

> locker

> > Quite often when someone says something or a gun is fired, the
> > sound stutters. What's up with this? Is there a fix?

There's a bloke in LV with a severe stammer.

And that stuttering gun - it's called a submachine gun!

;-)

As Paul says, without more info on your machine, we can't be much help. Try
looking at your sound card's IRQ - and seeing what it is shared with.