BIOS Upgrade

My Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT Video BIOS version is 5.43.02.27.

I looked all around nvidia.com, Gigabyte's site and Google and couldn't
find information whether my BIOS version is the latest or not (and even
if it is the latest, where can I find out when there is a new version).

Could anyone give me a URL to download the latest BIOS version?

Thanks.

In article <1124718414.018735.174490@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
says...
> My Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT Video BIOS version is 5.43.02.27.
>
> I looked all around nvidia.com, Gigabyte's site and Google and couldn't
> find information whether my BIOS version is the latest or not (and even
> if it is the latest, where can I find out when there is a new version).
>
> Could anyone give me a URL to download the latest BIOS version?

THere is no need to update the BIOS.

--
Conor

The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb. - Pink Floyd

The reason for the lack of information is quite simple: you shouldn't
"update" the BIOS at all. Unlike motherboards, the video card BIOS is not
meant to be tempered with. Different production batches will have RAM chips
sourced from different suppliers, each requiring a different BIOS version.