ATI2DVAG Display Driver Failure

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
September 14, 2005 10:33:14 PM

I'm getting the following error message on a co-workers Gateway 400ds4
laptop, then the display goes to 2 colors and don't remember the
resolution, but very large. After rebooting, I am getting the same
result. I have updated the ATI2DVAG.dll file from an update to that
file dated April 25, 2005, and still the same thing.

I've also made sure all my microsoft software and drivers are current
from the Windows update. Anyone have any idea what is going on and
what I can do to fix this?
January 1, 2009 2:16:00 PM

Dude, I know how you feel. I tried to use the Sims 2 and everytime I buy the second article of something and the whole thing freezes up all because of this stupid ATI2DVAG Driver Display Error. I have an IBM Thinkpad and I have tried so many things to try getting rid of it, but I cant. ANYONE< PLEASE HELP!!!
July 3, 2012 7:03:49 AM

same, but for me it is guild wars 2!
!