GPRS dial-up between a Motorola V600 and an HP555x over Bl..

a b F Wireless
April 17, 2004 8:47:05 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Has anyone been able to get the GPRS dial-up working between a V600 and an
HP555x over Bluetooth?

Thanks for any info,

PS. Everything works except the dial-up.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 18, 2004 2:03:46 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

There's a lengthy discussion on Geekzone about this. Check your V600
Bluetooth MAC address. If it comes as FF:FF:FF:FF then it's a problem with
your mobile phone and it should be replaced.

Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):

"Fariba" <Fariba@msn.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone been able to get the GPRS dial-up working between a V600 and an
> HP555x over Bluetooth?
>
> Thanks for any info,
>
> PS. Everything works except the dial-up.

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 18, 2004 2:06:18 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Have a look at these:

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?ForumId=26&TopicId...

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?ForumId=26&TopicId...

Cheers

Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):

"Fariba" <Fariba@msn.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone been able to get the GPRS dial-up working between a V600 and an
> HP555x over Bluetooth?
>
> Thanks for any info,
>
> PS. Everything works except the dial-up.

April 29, 2004 3:34:14 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I have the same problem as well. Trying to connect to my dial up internet
connection via bluetooth. Can get the phone to pair with the ipaq .. once
the phone is dialing, suddenly it gets disconnected with the ipaq showing
message that the was no modem at the number dial. Is there anyone that can
help me thorough setting up step by step.

Your help is much appreciated.

Kind Regards
JT
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 29, 2004 9:38:10 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

This link got me going. Its not for a Motorola but the settings should be
similar.

I didnt have the model listed either.

http://www.solutionsboard.com/cingular_gprs_for_ppc/

Mitch