Slightly o/t?

not strictly for this ng but i ordered an xfx 6800gt 256MB agp card the
other day from ebuyer(uk) for £140 delivered! next day the price had gone up
to £200 plus p+p. OK it hasnt arrived yet and ebuyer could still try to rip
me off but if all goes according to plan its an absolute bargain! you wont
get one on ebay for as little..

Andrew

If you get it then well done. If they have made a pricing error then they
can, if they choose to do so, not send the goods out and give you a full
refund. £140 is a very good price for a 6800GT but some other online
retailers have had 6800 GTs for sale at £175. Therefore £140 doesn't seem
that far off the mark and it may be that they had some old stock they wanted
to shift (even though they had more of the same coming in!)

Andy.

"HullBoys" <mpick@mpick.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> not strictly for this ng but i ordered an xfx 6800gt 256MB agp card the
> other day from ebuyer(uk) for £140 delivered! next day the price had gone
> up to £200 plus p+p. OK it hasnt arrived yet and ebuyer could still try to
> rip me off but if all goes according to plan its an absolute bargain! you
> wont get one on ebay for as little..

"HullBoys" <mpick@mpick.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> not strictly for this ng but i ordered an xfx 6800gt 256MB agp card the
> other day from ebuyer(uk) for £140 delivered! next day the price had gone
> up to £200 plus p+p. OK it hasnt arrived yet and ebuyer could still try to
> rip me off but if all goes according to plan its an absolute bargain! you
> wont get one on ebay for as little..

Ebuyer used to be quite good at honouring mispriced items (I got my FX5900XT
from them for £60 instead of £160 back when they first came out), but
recently they seem to have a habit of cancelling items that are mispriced as
no longer available and then adding the same item with a new product code at
the correct price. If you've received confirmation of payment or shipping
then you should be fine, if not then you might end up getting an email from
them telling you the card is no longer available. Good luck!

Dan

i have recieved conformation of payment so i`m hoping its ok. :)