Problems with dual output.

Guys,

I have a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 XT, when I connect my PC to a Sony TV
using S-Video cable, for some reason I don't get a good quality picture
on my TV. Is this how it's suppose to be. I thought you should get a
clear picture on the TV too. How do I achieve that.

Anyways I have the latest drivers from NVIDIA and I am running it on
Windows XP.

Does anyone have an idea why the quality is so bad on the TV, any
suggestions and inputs are appreciated.

Thanks,
Shailendra Batham

Hello,

I was having no problem playing video until a couple of days ago. I have
all the proper codecs installed, but when I try to play any avi file, I get
a fuzzy video. I have the Nvideo GeForce Fx 5200 card on my machine and XP
pro operating system. I have the most current driver for the video card.

Thanks for any help!

Christine

Christine's Country Units
http://www.countryunits.com