Does the car bass boost 'subwoofer' do anything?

At the mod shops.

It is a waste of $100?

I don't notice any sound difference.

T.
3 answers Last reply
More about does bass boost subwoofer anything

    Only if you have turned on Radio EQ in the Options Menue.
    The sound is better in expensive cars than in cheap ones
    if this is turned on.

    Marco

    tlai909@visto.com wrote:

    > At the mod shops.
    >
    > It is a waste of $100?
    >
    > I don't notice any sound difference.
    >
    > T.

    oh yes. Although only have mine plugged into a small mono tv this is
    one of the first games I have noticed good bass on and when you
    purchase the bass boost you can hear the difference. Pity the bike
    radios sound like they're being played through a tin can!
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    Just turn up the bass control on your real stereo................. you do
    have your sound plugged into your stereo don't you....... 8-)

    <tlai909@visto.com> wrote in message
    > At the mod shops.
    >
    > It is a waste of $100?
    >
    > I don't notice any sound difference.