SYSTEM RESTORATION

Hi. I'm looking for a Gateway system restoration cd. The part number is
7504721. The version is 7.1. The Model number is G6-333c. Thank you.
Gary Brener
1 answer Last reply
More about system restoration

    Gary;
    Look on Ebay, they show up regularly:
    http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?ht=1&from=R4&satitle=system+restoration+gateway&sacat=58058%26catref%3DC6
    Also do not be so picky, I have used various versions to restore that same
    model computer.
    Preferably version or higher.

    Unless you need the few programs also on the CD, you really do not need it
    since all the drivers are available on Gateways website.

    --
    Jupiter Jones
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "gary" <ghbrener@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hi. I'm looking for a Gateway system restoration cd. The part number is
    > 7504721. The version is 7.1. The Model number is G6-333c. Thank you.
    > Gary Brener

Gateway CD-Rom Computers