SYSTEM RESTORATION

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
September 25, 2005 6:36:37 PM

Hi. I'm looking for a Gateway system restoration cd. The part number is
7504721. The version is 7.1. The Model number is G6-333c. Thank you.
Gary Brener

More about : system restoration

Anonymous
September 26, 2005 5:21:59 AM

Gary;
Look on Ebay, they show up regularly:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?ht=1&from=R4&s...
Also do not be so picky, I have used various versions to restore that same
model computer.
Preferably version or higher.

Unless you need the few programs also on the CD, you really do not need it
since all the drivers are available on Gateways website.

--
Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

!