gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi. I'm looking for a Gateway system restoration cd. The part number is
7504721. The version is 7.1. The Model number is G6-333c. Thank you.
Gary Brener

Gary;
Look on Ebay, they show up regularly:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?ht=1&from=R4&satitle=system+restoration+gateway&sacat=58058%26catref%3DC6
Also do not be so picky, I have used various versions to restore that same
model computer.
Preferably version or higher.

Unless you need the few programs also on the CD, you really do not need it
since all the drivers are available on Gateways website.

--
Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"gary" <ghbrener@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I'm looking for a Gateway system restoration cd. The part number is
> 7504721. The version is 7.1. The Model number is G6-333c. Thank you.
> Gary Brener

TRENDING THREADS