New Drivers 78.01

On 9/3/2005 7:24 AM Tom Dauphin brightened our day with:

>NOTE: ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no
>additional driver updates in 78.01 since 77.77.
>
>http://www.nividia.com

Check your spelling dude. Didn't know what the heck was going on when
clicking the above link.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_78.01.html

--
Dudley Moore: "You're a bleeding nutcase!" Peter Cook: "Hah! They said that about Galileo."
Moore: "They also said it about a lot of nutcases."

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

Rubix

Hmm! is that an excuse for sticking with an outmoded driver when the update
can be installed for free?

Rubyxx

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
> On 9/3/2005 7:24 AM Tom Dauphin brightened our day with:
>
>>NOTE: ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no
>>additional driver updates in 78.01 since 77.77.
>>
>>http://www.nividia.com
>>

> Check your spelling dude. Didn't know what the heck was going on when
> clicking the above link.
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_78.01.html
>
> --
> Dudley Moore: "You're a bleeding nutcase!" Peter Cook: "Hah! They said
> that about Galileo." Moore: "They also said it about a lot of nutcases."
>
> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
> www.inglostadt.com

On 9/3/2005 3:55 PM Rubix brightened our day with:

>Hmm! is that an excuse for sticking with an outmoded driver when the update
>can be installed for free?
>
>Rubyxx
>
>"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
>

>>On 9/3/2005 7:24 AM Tom Dauphin brightened our day with:
>>

>>>NOTE: ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no
>>>additional driver updates in 78.01 since 77.77.
>>>
>>>http://www.nividia.com

Just look at the link there, he spelled nvidia with an extra "i" between
the n and the v. WTF are you talking about?

--
Dudley Moore: "You're a bleeding nutcase!" Peter Cook: "Hah! They said that about Galileo."
Moore: "They also said it about a lot of nutcases."

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

If you are cheap enough to go for a Geforce 6500, I don't think driver
updates matter to you...

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 23:55:00 +0100, "Rubix" <chessmaster@gmx.co.uk>
wrote:

>Hmm! is that an excuse for sticking with an outmoded driver when the update
>can be installed for free?

There is a good reason for not upgrading if there is an old graphics
card in the computer. nvidia driver versions later than 57 are slower
on older cards.

>"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
>> On 9/3/2005 7:24 AM Tom Dauphin brightened our day with:
>>
>>>NOTE: ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no
>>>additional driver updates in 78.01 since 77.77.
>>>
>>>http://www.nividia.com
>>>

>> Check your spelling dude. Didn't know what the heck was going on when
>> clicking the above link.
>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_78.01.html
>>
>> --
>> Dudley Moore: "You're a bleeding nutcase!" Peter Cook: "Hah! They said
>> that about Galileo." Moore: "They also said it about a lot of nutcases."
>>
>> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
>> www.inglostadt.com

Sig:
"The cat was once revered as a god. They have never forgotten this" - Anon

Anyone got some alternate sources for 78.01?
I can get to the download site but the button for accepting the download
doesn't work for me!

Maybe a direct link?
Thanks.

http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/78.01/78.01_winxp2k_english_whql.exe
--
Russell Sullivan
http://tastycomputers.com

"darkrats" <darkrats@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone got some alternate sources for 78.01?
> I can get to the download site but the button for accepting the download
> doesn't work for me!
>
> Maybe a direct link?
> Thanks.
>

> "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
>> On 9/3/2005 7:24 AM Tom Dauphin brightened our day with:
>>
>>>NOTE: ForceWare 78.01 adds support for GeForce 6500 only. There are no
>>>additional driver updates in 78.01 since 77.77.
>>>
>>>http://www.nividia.com
>>>

>> Check your spelling dude. Didn't know what the heck was going on when
>> clicking the above link.
>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_78.01.html
>>
>> --
>> Dudley Moore: "You're a bleeding nutcase!" Peter Cook: "Hah! They said
>> that about Galileo." Moore: "They also said it about a lot of nutcases."
>>
>> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
>> www.inglostadt.com

Thanks for the link!

"Russell S" <rsullivan@tastycomputersdotcom_replacedotwith"."> wrote in
message news:8tCdnS_gg_53gYLeRVn-sQ@comcast.com...

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:56:07 +0930, Rotes Sapiens <rs@redplanet.mars.org.cy>
wrote:

>On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 23:55:00 +0100, "Rubix" <chessmaster@gmx.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>Hmm! is that an excuse for sticking with an outmoded driver when the update
>>can be installed for free?
>
>There is a good reason for not upgrading if there is an old graphics
>card in the computer. nvidia driver versions later than 57 are slower
>on older cards.
>
>>"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
>>> On 9/3/2005 7:24 AM Tom Dauphin brightened our day with:

How come that I have 80.40..??

>>> Check your spelling dude. Didn't know what the heck was going on when
>>> clicking the above link.
>>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_78.01.html
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dudley Moore: "You're a bleeding nutcase!" Peter Cook: "Hah! They said
>>> that about Galileo." Moore: "They also said it about a lot of nutcases."
>>>
>>> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
>>> www.inglostadt.com
>>

>Sig:
>"The cat was once revered as a god. They have never forgotten this" - Anon

TRENDING THREADS