Call Barring on Cingular

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Now on my v60i it was there, that was TDMA, now with GSM I dont have
it, Customer service has NO idea of what I am talking about and
level 1 and 2 of tech support.

Any idea's or feedback , at&t does not offer it also

michael

I was looking for this feature on my GSM Moto V400 and I cannot find it even
though it shows it in the manual.

I did have this feature in my Moto V60T.

Can anyone answer?

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 14 May 2004 19:14:16 GMT, petery3492@aol.com (PeterY3492) wrote:

>I was looking for this feature on my GSM Moto V400 and I cannot find it even
>though it shows it in the manual.
>
>I did have this feature in my Moto V60T.
>
>Can anyone answer?

I think they left it out on the burn code, I have been all over this
phone and cannot seem to find it any where

"Michael" <Upstatemichael2003@spamfree.yahoo.com> wrote in message
| On 14 May 2004 19:14:16 GMT, petery3492@aol.com (PeterY3492) wrote:
|
| >I was looking for this feature on my GSM Moto V400 and I cannot find it
even
| >though it shows it in the manual.
| >
| >I did have this feature in my Moto V60T.
| >
| >Can anyone answer?
|
| I think they left it out on the burn code, I have been all over this
| phone and cannot seem to find it any where

It is also possible Cingular may be blocking it somehow, through dowloads to
the phone, the SIM card itself, or maybe just their firmware. I have the
menu available on my phone and my wife's phone (T616 and s307), but it is
unusable on both.