video capture problem

Hi,
my nvidia video capture driver tell me that it can't start because of an
error code 19.
Hi have an msi fx 5200 vivo card, on xp sp2 all patches applied.
I've also last version of nvidia video driver and I tried to install wdm
1.23 and also latest that should be 2.2.
But I can't get any result.
what can I do?
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about video capture problem

    "Max" <cicciobello3@libero.it> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > my nvidia video capture driver tell me that it can't start because of an
    > error code 19.
    > Hi have an msi fx 5200 vivo card, on xp sp2 all patches applied.
    > I've also last version of nvidia video driver and I tried to install wdm
    > 1.23 and also latest that should be 2.2.
    > But I can't get any result.
    > what can I do?
    > Thanks

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310123#XSLTH3272121122120121120120

    Uninstall and reinstall the card correctly.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

Nvidia Video Capture Graphics