  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 11, 2005 2:43:34 AM

Hi,
my nvidia video capture driver tell me that it can't start because of an
error code 19.
Hi have an msi fx 5200 vivo card, on xp sp2 all patches applied.
I've also last version of nvidia video driver and I tried to install wdm
1.23 and also latest that should be 2.2.
But I can't get any result.
what can I do?
Thanks

More about : video capture problem

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 2:43:35 AM

"Max" <cicciobello3@libero.it> wrote in message
> Hi,
> my nvidia video capture driver tell me that it can't start because of an
> error code 19.
> Hi have an msi fx 5200 vivo card, on xp sp2 all patches applied.
> I've also last version of nvidia video driver and I tried to install wdm
> 1.23 and also latest that should be 2.2.
> But I can't get any result.
> what can I do?
> Thanks

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310123#XSLTH3272121122120121120120

Uninstall and reinstall the card correctly.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging