Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

How do "integrated graphics" these days compare with, say ..

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Games
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
September 13, 2005 8:40:17 AM

So - I'm thinking of getting a laptop. Whilst it will be mainly used
for wireless net access, it would be nice if I could use it for a few
odler games and demos - (games being "mame" roms, which only really
need about 500mhz, and some of the older egames titles)

Will integrated graphics be suitable for the egames titles (for
reference - they work fine under a geforce 2mx)?

More about : integrated graphics days compare

September 13, 2005 6:44:07 PM

"" wrote:
> So - I'm thinking of getting a laptop. Whilst it will be
> mainly used
> for wireless net access, it would be nice if I could use it
> for a few
> odler games and demos - (games being "mame" roms, which only
> really
> need about 500mhz, and some of the older egames titles)
>
> Will integrated graphics be suitable for the egames titles
> (for
> reference - they work fine under a geforce 2mx)?

the should be fine if they go back long enough, most intergrated chips
in laptops supply 32mb’s on the gaming chip and alot fo the old games
only needed like 8mb’s on the graphics

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Nvidia-integrated-graphic...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=312671
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 1:41:32 AM

*Most* of them shipping nowadays are comparable with a Voodoo3 at least.