  • Quadro
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 15, 2005 5:45:29 PM

I have quite a few brand new in stock for good pricing:

NVIDIA Quadro FX 1400 PCI-Express graphics controller kit.
Includes: PCA with ATX bracket, DVI to VGA converter, CD and manual.

We need to move these. Left over from a large project.

If interested I can be reached at the following:

chris@mce.com chris-at-mce-com
Chris Patterson
Minicomputer Exchange, Inc.

More about : nvidia quadro 1400

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:35:02 AM

How about I offer what this advertising cost?

Phil Weldon

!