Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Still no XP64 WDM capture driver for FX-5200 ?

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 2:04:53 PM

If I have to replace this year-old card because of this, I definitely
won't be buying nvidia.

More about : xp64 wdm capture driver 5200

September 18, 2005 2:04:54 PM

In article <bj4pi1lcdp9pq22pu6j8f31v0pi7rjddv6@4ax.com>,
not@this.address says...
> If I have to replace this year-old card because of this, I definitely
> won't be buying nvidia.

Does ATI have one?

Bill
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 3:23:44 PM

In article <bj4pi1lcdp9pq22pu6j8f31v0pi7rjddv6@4ax.com>, some guy
says...
> If I have to replace this year-old card because of this, I definitely
> won't be buying nvidia.

Perhaps you shouldn't have rushed into buying an OS that doesn't have
the full driver support...

--
Conor

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart, Extras.