Still no XP64 WDM capture driver for FX-5200 ?

If I have to replace this year-old card because of this, I definitely
won't be buying nvidia.
2 answers Last reply
More about still xp64 capture driver 5200

    In article <bj4pi1lcdp9pq22pu6j8f31v0pi7rjddv6@4ax.com>,
    not@this.address says...
    > If I have to replace this year-old card because of this, I definitely
    > won't be buying nvidia.

    Does ATI have one?

    Bill

    In article <bj4pi1lcdp9pq22pu6j8f31v0pi7rjddv6@4ax.com>, some guy
    says...
    > If I have to replace this year-old card because of this, I definitely
    > won't be buying nvidia.

    Perhaps you shouldn't have rushed into buying an OS that doesn't have
    the full driver support...

    --
    Conor

    "You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
    Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart, Extras.

Nvidia Graphics