XFX GeForce fx 5200 256MB AGP * 8

I was wondering if there are any tweaks to get more out of this graphics
card. Any help or pointers would be great cheers

Tried overclocking? It's a hidden nVidia driver panel, activated by a
registry edit. Google for "coolbits".

Eventually you'll hit the ceiling, and the only way to clock higher without
instability is to do a voltage mod. I found one site with this info:
http://www.overclockers.ru/news/newsitem.shtml?category=2&id=1062105993

The page is Russian, so use Babelfish's online translator if you cannot
understand it.

Alternatively there's a Polish site with the same info:
http://www.overclockers.pl/txt.php?id=fx5200_vmod

Ultimately it may not be worth the trouble. The page's own benchmarks show a
blistering 25% performance jump in UT2003, from 20 to 25 fps, still
unplayable.