AMD 3800 X2 Dual core good for High Definition Video Encod..

AMD 3800 X2 Dual core good for High Definition Video Encoding if so
how good ??

Just at the moment HD video is my hobby.

Anyway i have Xp Pro. So i would think that would be good for a dual
core CPU.

But just wondering how much better speed wise would a DUal Core 3800
be over my Barton Mobile at 2.4 ghz be.

If you have any links to websites about HD encoding with the X2 ranage
of cpus please link me baby.

Thanks for any help.

/PS What would you recomend i use WMV HD or Divx HD or other. I would
like to keep the Native resolution which is mostly 1440by1080 in my
Country of Austalia.

Thanks for any info.

/ps2 Does WME or Divx create or any other encoding software use
multithreading and or Dual Cores abilitys ??

Bye.

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:00:58 +1000, No One Realy wrote:

> AMD 3800 X2 Dual core good for High Definition Video Encoding if so
> how good ??

Assuming your software supports smp processing, very blindingly good! :)

--
Jafar Calley
Producer - http://moonlife-records.com