Anyone ever seen this?

In GTA SA PC I run out in traffic on mullholand intersection. A car stops
and the bike behind him does a flip with two riders on it ejecting them. I
go over to get on the bike at the same time the driver or passenger does and
he gets on the back of the bike with me driving. Now I'm cruising around
with this stranger on the back and he's not bitching about it or anything.
Weird, huh?
5 answers Last reply
More about anyone this

    Oh that's funny. I remember that passengers in SA are programmed as
    freaky or stranger friendly. So when you jack a car, most of the time
    the passenger escape screaming but a few of them do stay in and chat
    with you like "Do I know you?" and things like that....I have never
    jacked a bike with a stranger friendly passenger though ...guess that's
    what happened to you.

    I really didn't jack it. Just picked it up after they had a wipeout.

    --
    Mark
    --

    On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:24:39 -0700, "Mark C." <mustango656@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    >In GTA SA PC I run out in traffic on mullholand intersection. A car stops
    >and the bike behind him does a flip with two riders on it ejecting them. I
    >go over to get on the bike at the same time the driver or passenger does and
    >he gets on the back of the bike with me driving. Now I'm cruising around
    >with this stranger on the back and he's not bitching about it or anything.
    >Weird, huh?

    Yeah, had that happen a few times. ISTR doing a huge jump with him on
    it and then jumping off the bike in the air!! hehe! It's possible to
    do it on purpose, but tricky to find a two-person bike when you're
    looking for one.

    andyt

    "Mark C." wrote:

    > In GTA SA PC I run out in traffic on mullholand intersection. A car stops
    > and the bike behind him does a flip with two riders on it ejecting them. I
    > go over to get on the bike at the same time the driver or passenger does and
    > he gets on the back of the bike with me driving. Now I'm cruising around
    > with this stranger on the back and he's not bitching about it or anything.
    > Weird, huh?

    yeah. i also like dragging the driver from a car with two people and
    watching the passenger climb out and climb back in so they can drive,
    showing real concern for their friend :O)
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    "Mark C." wrote:

    > I really didn't jack it. Just picked it up after they had a wipeout.
    >
    > --
    > Mark
    > --
    you can jack it and it'll happen but obviously if the rider gets back
    to it first he'll throw you off

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look